Sunday, January 13, 2013

FIRO-B



Please place number of the answer that best applies to you in the space at the left of the statement. Please be honest as you can.

1=Usually 2=Often 3=Sometimes

4=Occasionally 5=Rarely 6=Never

______ 1. I try to be with people

______ 2. I let other people decide what to do

______ 3. I join social groups

______ 4. I try to have close relationships with people

______ 5. I tend to join social organizations when I have opportunity

______ 6. I let other people strongly influence my actions

______ 7. I try to be included in informal social activities

______ 8. I try to have close, personal relationships with people

______ 9. I try to include other people in my plans

______ 10. I let other people control my actions

______ 11. I try to have people around me

______ 12. I try to get close and personal with people

______ 13. When people are doing things together I tend to join them

______ 14. I am easily led by people

______ 15. I try to avoid being alone

______ 16. I try to participate in group activities



PLEASE BE AS HONEST AS YOU CAN

1=Most people 2=Many people 3= Some people

4=A few people 5=one or two people 6=Nobody

______ 17. I try to be friendly to people

______ 18. I let other people decide what to do

______ 19. My personal relations with people are cool and distant

______ 20. I let other people take charge of things

______ 21. I try to have close relationships with people

______ 22. I let other people strongly influence my actions

______ 23. I try to get close and personal with people

______ 24. I let other people control my actions

______ 25. I act cool and distant with people

______ 26. I am easily led by people

______ 27. I try to have close personal relationships with people

______ 28. I like people to invite me to things

______ 29. I like people to act close and personal with me

______ 30. I try to influence strongly other people’s actions

______ 31. I like people to invite me to join in their activities

______ 32. I like people to act close towards me

______ 33. I try to take charge of things when I am with people

______ 34. I like people to include me in their activities

______ 35. I like people to act cool and distant towards me

______ 36. I try to have other people do things the way I want them done

______ 37. I like people to ask me to participate in their discussions

______ 38. I like people to act friendly towards me

______ 39. I like people to invite me to participate in their activities

______ 40. I like people to act distant towards me



PLEASE REMEMBER TO BE AS HONEST AS YOU CAN

1=Usually 2=Often 3=Sometimes

4=Occasionally 5=Rarely 6=Never

______ 41. I try to be the dominant person when I am with people

______ 42. I like people to invite me to things

______ 43. I like people to act close towards me

______ 44. I try to have other people do things I want done

______ 45. I like people to invite me to join their activities

______ 46. I like people to act cool and distant towards me

______ 47. I try to influence strongly other people’s actions

______ 48. I like people to include me in their activities

______ 49. I like people to act close and personal with me

______ 50. I try to take charge of things when I’m with people

______ 51. I like people to invite me to participate in their activities

______ 52. I like people to act distant towards me

______ 53. I try to have other people to things the way I want them done

______ 54. I like charge of things when I’m with people



Scoring Manual



     L    C    A

e

w



eL                      eC                   eA

1 1-2-3              30 1-2-3         4 1-2

3 1-2-3-4           33 1-2-3        8 1-2

5 1-2-3              36 1-2            12 1

7 1-2-3              41 1-2-3-4     17 1-2

9 1-2                 44 1-2-3-4      19 4-5-6

11 1-2               47 1-2-3         21 1-2

13 1-2               50 1-2             23 1-2

15 1                   53 1-2            25 4-5-6

16 1                   54 1-2            27 1-2



wL                     wC                   wA

28 1-2              2 1-2-3-4         29 1-2

31 1-2              6 1-2-3-4         32 1-2

34 1-2              10 1-2-3            35 5-6

37 1                 14 1-2-3            38 1-2

39 1                 18 1-2-3-4        40 5-6

42 1-2              20 1-2-3-4        43 1

45 1-2             22 1-2-3-4         46 5-6

48 1-2             24 1-2-3             49 1-2

51 1-2             26 1-2-3            52 5-6



How Does Your Ethical Behavior Rate ?

Below are 15 statements. Identify the frequency of which you do, have done, or would do these things in the future when employed full time. Place the letter R,O,S, or N on the line before each statement.

R=Regularity; O=Occasionally; S=Seldom; N=Never

______ 1. I come to work late and get paid for it.

______ 2. I leave work early and get paid for it.

______ 3. I take long breaks/lunches and get paid for it.

______ 4. I call in sick to get a day off when I’m not sick.

______ 5. I use the company phone to make personal long distance calls.

______ 6. I do personal work on company time.

______ 7. I use the company copier for personal use.

______ 8. I mail personal things through the company mail.

______ 9. I take home company supplies or merchandise.

______ 10. I give company supplies or merchandise to friends, or allow friends to take them without

saying anything.

______ 11. I put in for reimbursement for meals, travels, or other expenses I did not actually eat or

make.

______ 12. I use company car for personal business.

______ 13. I take my spouse / friend out to eat and charge it to the company expense account.

______ 14. I take my spouse / friend on business trips and charge the expense to the company.

______ 15. I accept gifts from customers / suppliers in exchange for giving them business.



How Important is Success to You ?

Answer each of the following items as honestly as you can by circling the most appropriate number.

Strongly Strongly

Disagree Agree

1. When something good happens to me, I often 1 2 3 4 5

get the feeling that it won’t last.

2. I usually feel good when I win an argument. 5 4 3 2 1



3. I seldom tell my friends when I excel at something. 1 2 3 4 5



4. When my boss or instructor praises my work, I often 1 2 3 4 5

feel unworthy.



5. I like competitive sports and games. 5 4 3 2 1



6. I have gotten this far in school largely through luck. 1 2 3 4 5



7. I like receiving praise for a job well done. 5 4 3 2 1



8. I like to stay in the background on group projects. 1 2 3 4 5



9. When a project or job is going well, I often feel I will 1 2 3 4 5

do something to mess things up.



10. I think I have a “winning attitude” in my approach to 5 4 3 2 1

new assignments.






Decision – Making Style Questionnaire ?



PART - I

Circle the response that comes closest to how you usually feel or act. There are no right or wrong responses to any of these items.

1. I am more careful about

a. People’s feelings

b. Their rights



2. I usually get on better with

a. Imaginative people

b. Realistic people



3. It is a higher compliment to be called

a. A person of real feelings

b. A consistently reasonable person



4. In doing something with other people, it appeals more to me

a. To do it in the accepted way

b. To invent a way of my own



5. I get more annoyed at

a. Fancy theories

b. People who do not like theories



6. It is higher praise to call someone

a. A person of vision

b. A person of common sense



7. I more often let

a. My heart rule my head

b. My head rule my heart



8. I think it is a worse fault

a. To show too much warmth

b. To be unsympathetic



9. If I were a teacher, I would rather teach

a. Courses involving theory

b. Face courses









Decision – Making Style Questionnaire ?

PART – II

Which word in the following pairs appeals to you more ? Circle a or b.



10. a. Compassion

b. Foresight



11. a. Justice

b. Mercy



12. a. Production

b. Design



13. a. Gentle

b. Firm



14. a. Uncritical

b. Critical



15. a. Literal

b. Figurative



16. a. Imaginative

b. Matter-of-fact



What Do You Value ?

Below are 16 items. Rate how important each is to you on a scale of 0 (not important) to 100 (very important). Write the number on the line to the left of each item.

Not Important Somewhat Important Very Important

0 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100



______ 1. An enjoyable, satisfying job.

______ 2. A high-paying job.

______ 3. A good marriage.

______ 4. Meeting new people; social events.

______ 5. Involvement in community activities.

______ 6. My religion.

______ 7. Exercising, playing sports.

______ 8. Intellectual development.

______ 9. A career with challenging opportunities.

______ 10. Nice cars, clothes, home, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment